champions league

  1. Rednas

    Borussia Dortmund - PSV | Woensdag 13 maart | Aanvang 21:00 uur

  2. Rednas

    PSV - Arsenal | Dinsdag 12 december | Eindstand 1-1

    Eerdere duels...
  3. Rednas

    Sevilla - PSV | Woensdag 29 november | Eindstand 2-3

    Eerdere duels Sevilla - PSV 3 - 0 UEFA Europa League, 16 februari 2023
  4. Rednas

    PSV - RC Lens | Woensdag 8 november | Eindstand 1-0

  5. Rednas

    RC Lens - PSV | Dinsdag 24 oktober | Eindstand 1-1

  6. Rednas

    PSV - Sevilla | Dinsdag 3 oktober | Eindstand 2-2

    Eerdere duels PSV - Sevilla 2 - 0 UEFA Europa League, 23 februari 2023
  7. Rednas

    Arsenal - PSV | Woensdag 20 september | Eindstand 4-0

    Eerdere duels...
  8. Rednas

    Sturm Graz - PSV | Dinsdag 15 augustus | Eindstand 1-3

    Eerdere duels Sturm Graz - PSV 1 - 4 UEFA Europa League, 30 september 2021
  9. Rednas

    Wedstrijdchat overige teams Europees 2019/2020

    Bespreek hier de wedstrijden van de overige teams in de Europese competities, seizoen 2019/2020.
  10. Rednas

    FC Basel - PSV | Dinsdag 30 juli 2019 | Eindstand 2-1 (uitgeschakeld)

  11. Rednas

    PSV - FC Basel | Dinsdag 23 juli 2019 | Eindstand 3-2

  12. Rednas

    Tottenham Hotspur - PSV | Dinsdag 6 november | EIndstand: 2-1

    Head-to-Head On 24 October, the match finished in 2-2 in Eindhoven. That was the third meeting between these clubs in Europe. PSV and Tottenham Hotspur also met in the 2007/08 UEFA Cup fourth round. On 6 March 2008, PSV won 1-0 at White Hart Lane thanks to a Jefferson Farfán goal. The return...
  13. Rednas

    PSV - FC Barcelona | Woensdag 28 november | Eindstand 1-2

    Group B FC Barcelona have qualified for the Last 16. Internazionale qualify with A) a win B) a draw. Head-to-Head FC Barcelona defeated PSV 4-0 in the reverse fixture on 18 September (matchround 1). Lionel Messi scored a hat-trick for Barça (31', 77', 87') with Ousmane Dembélé (74') scoring...
  14. Rednas

    Internazionale - PSV | Dinsdag 11 december | Eindstand 1-1

    Head-to-Head Internazionale have won all three previous matches against PSV in Europe, all in the Champions League group stages. Inter won the reverse fixture 2-1 in Eindhoven on 3 October. Pablo Rosario (27') scored the opener for PSV, but Radja Nainggolan (44') and Mauro Icardi (60') reeled in...
  15. Rednas

    PSV - Tottenham Hotspur | Woensdag 24 oktober | Eindstand 2-2

    General preview No team will qualify or be eliminated on Matchday 3 Matchday 3 this season will bring no decisions in terms of qualification or elimination. In theory, it is possible to qualify for the next round after three matchrounds, but it requires a 6-2-1-1 points distribution in the...
  16. Rednas

    PSV - Internazionale | Woensdag 3 oktober | Eindstand 1-2

    General preview No team ever won Champions League after losing opener No CL winners have ever started their campaign with a defeat. The best finish by a team that started out with a defeat is runners-up. This was achieved by AC Milan in 1994/95 and Bayern München in 1998/99. The winners of the...
  17. Rednas

    FC Barcelona - PSV | Dinsdag 18 september | Eindstand 4-0

    Volgens PSV.nl niet de reguliere starttijd van 20:45 uur...?? Head-to-head PSV have won only one of their six European meetings with FC Barcelona (W1-D3-L2). It was the first of six encounters between the two. In the semifinals of the 1977/78 UEFA Cup, PSV won 3-0 at home. The home side scored...
  18. Rednas

    PSV - BATE Borisov | Woensdag 29 augustus | Eindstand 3-0

    Chance of progress Based on historic results in Europe, PSV's 3-2 away victory in the first leg gives them a 97.1% chance to advance to the Champions League group stage. BATE's odds have been reduced to 2.9%. Only three of 105 teams tasked with overturning a 3-2 home defeat from the first leg...
  19. Rednas

    BATE Borisov - PSV | Dinsdag 21 augustus | Eindstand 2-3

    Head-to-head BATE Borisov and PSV have never met in Europe. BATE Borisov have met Dutch opposition in two different encounters, both in the 2010/11 Europa League group stage. Alkmaar-based AZ responded to a 4-1 away defeat at BATE with a 3-0 home victory over these opponents. PSV met Shakhter...
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan