Benfica - PSV | Woensdag 18 augustus | Eindstand: 2-1

Status
Je kunt niet meer reageren.
I don't think y'all know SL Benfica that well 😅
They clearly have much more individual talent and are saving almost every starter to this european matches

PSV has a chance obviously but SL Benfica is the favourite imo

One thing that can make the difference is injuries. Vertonghen will miss both matches for example and they'll have to use a young and inexperienced cb (Morato)

They clearly have much more individual talent and are saving almost every starter to this european matches

I will go one step further and say that I barely know them at all 😉

But how well do you know PSV, good Sir? 😇

It is probably the same the other way around. I don't expect Portugese fans to be all up to date on PSV knowledge. So, how sure are you saying Benfica have more individual talent?

You are saying they were saving starters. Do you mean in the matches against Spartak or just last weekend? The last PSV did as well.

But in the end, for me Benfica is also the favorite in this play-off. Obviously I hope to be surprised by a PSV victory. But normally, Dutch teams do suffer hard times against Portugese teams.

Being totally honest I think you guys defensibly will have some serious problems with the way SL Benfica plays. Too much movement from all attacking pieces. And SL Benfica is a pacient team. If they have to stay a little low to explore the counter they'll do it in an intelligent way. SL Benfica have a very interesting mix of younger and experienced players

Your name is bruma, you like him? 15 million special price for you my friend.
I don't like him. Just the first Portuguese guy playing in Netherlands that I could remember

But SL Benfica sure needs another wing. But for bruma I would only try a loan with option to buy. He's very inconsistent

I don't like him. Just the first Portuguese guy playing in Netherlands that I could remember

But SL Benfica sure needs another wing. But for bruma I would only try a loan with option to buy. He's very inconsistent

Hmm ... makes your other comments all the more credible

Being totally honest I think you guys defensibly will have some serious problems with the way SL Benfica plays. Too much movement from all attacking pieces. And SL Benfica is a pacient team. If they have to stay a little low to explore the counter they'll do it in an intelligent way. SL Benfica have a very interesting mix of younger and experienced players
Noted. PSV will score. How many they concede is the question mark.

What are the weak points of Benfica in your opinion?

Benfica is erg labiel. Als het even tegenzit daar dan vliegen de popjes elkaar in de haren. PSV op dit moment stabiel en top. Dus ook al heeft Benfica de laatste jaren beter gepresteerd en heeft het geweldige spelers garandeer ik een overwinning voor ons PSV.

Bruma Welcome at the PSV forum.

Your predictions are quit the opposite... afonso henriques Bruma

It's probably the same the other way around. I don't expect Portuguese fans to be all up to date on PSV knowledge. So, how sure are you saying Benfica have more individual talent?

You are saying they were saving starters. Do you mean in the matches against Spartak or just last weekend? The last PSV did as well.

But in the end, for me Benfica is also the favorite in this play-off. Obviously I hope to be surprised by a PSV victory. But normally, Dutch teams do suffer hard times against Portuguese teams

It's probably the same the other way around. I don't expect Portuguese fans to be all up to date on PSV knowledge. So, how sure are you saying Benfica have more individual talent?

But in the end, for me Benfica is also the favorite in this play-off. Obviously I hope to be surprised by a PSV victory. But normally, Dutch teams do suffer hard times against Portuguese teams.

League matches. Saved starters only in league matches.

Otamendi, Grimaldo, Weigl, João Mário, Yaremchuk, Rafa... This is very talented players. Players that PSV maybe have 2 or 3 that could compare. I like your midfielders a lot, I think they complement each other very well and I'm a fan of Zahavi. Like Max also. And your wings, especially Madueke, are very dangerous if given the space. You guys have a nice squad. But our players are kinda more experienced in this type of games. We have players like Meité, Waldschmidt, Everton, etc in the bench. We built a Champions league squad. We're trying to improve our European results in this last year's.

note. PSV will score. How many they concede is the question mark.

What are the weak points of Benfica in your opinion?

Hum... Your Coach will not read this right? 😂

We are kinda like PSV. We try to press higher on the pitch but if you could break that first line of pressure you will find space that Madueke, Gakpo ou Gotze could explore. Our full backs are mediocre defensibly also.

In terms of characteristics our teams are similar. Individually, I think SL Benfica is better and that will make the difference

They have been several other Portugese players in the Dutch league. Joao Texeira plays at Feyenoord.

In 2006 Manuel da Costa joined PSV. Dani (da Cruz Carvalho) played at Ajax in the previous century. But, you don't see Portugese players often in the Dutch league (or the other way around for that matter).

Hum... Your Coach will not read this right? 😂

We are kinda like PSV. We try to press higher on the pitch but if you could break that first line of pressure you will find space that Madueke, Gakpo ou Gotze could explore. Our full backs are mediocre defensibly also.

In terms of characteristics our teams are similar. Individually, I think SL Benfica is better and that will make the difference
Fortunately predictions don't decide matches.
Goals do.
And we intend to do it that way. ;)

Status
Je kunt niet meer reageren.
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan