Benfica - PSV | Woensdag 18 augustus | Eindstand: 2-1

Status
Je kunt niet meer reageren.
They have been several other Portugese players in the Dutch league. Joao Texeira plays at Feyenoord.

In 2006 Manuel da Costa joined PSV. Dani (da Cruz Carvalho) played at Ajax in the previous century. But, you don't see Portugese players often in the Dutch league (or the other way around for that matter).
yeah, i know Teixeira is in feyenoord but i would not choose a feyenoord player username ahah specially a player that played for fc porto ahah

from netherlands to SL Benfica you have some cases. usually flops tho. Ola John, Djuricic, Sulejmani, Ebuehi for example

you really wanna compare the history of both clubs? i'm here just to discuss about the incoming matches between our clubs, not to measure ego dicks for gods sake...
You're welcome to do that. But don't forget you're on the forum off the opponents so expect some jokes here and there ;)

Yes but not good in penalty shootouts.
we lost europa league to sevilla in penalties like 6 or 7 years ago
the year before that lost in the last minute against the then european champions chelsea

we are the european team with most european cup finals lost i think. if it not us is juve and we're the second

SL Benfica is a big club that also had bad luck in many ocasions. we have 2 champions league but could have a lot more

i wasn't born but i think the champions league you guys won was agaisnt us? Veloso miss the decisive penalti...

you really wanna compare the history of both clubs? i'm here just to discuss about the incoming matches between our clubs, not to measure ego dicks for gods sake...
Who is the most dangerous player that we must look out for? How you see tye defence without Vertonghen?

we lost europa league to sevilla in penalties like 6 or 7 years ago
the year before that lost in the last minute against the then european champions chelsea

we are the european team with most european cup finals lost i think. if it not us is juve and we're the second

SL Benfica is a big club that also had bad luck in many ocasions. we have 2 champions league but could have a lot more

i wasn't born but i think the champions league you guys won was agaisnt us? Veloso miss the decisive penalti...
Of course Benfica is a great team. Also lost one final to Milan with a goal of Rijkaard. But the last years Benfica is not so strong anymore also because of the big money in other countries.

Bruma Welcome at the PSV forum.

Your predictions are quit the opposite... afonso henriques Bruma
Ik geloof meer in wat Bruma zegt dan Alfonso henriques eerlijk gezegd. Dat gezegd is dit PSV ook gewoon goed, en zie ik het niet zo somber in. Nederlanders doen het nooit goed tegen Portugezen, dus wat dat betreft is het maar goed dat we nu bijna geen Nederlanders in het elftal hebben staan; dat vergroot de kansen toch weer ;)

Ik geloof meer in wat Bruma zegt dan Alfonso henriques eerlijk gezegd. Dat gezegd is dit PSV ook gewoon goed, en zie ik het niet zo somber in. Nederlanders doen het nooit goed tegen Portugezen, dus wat dat betreft is het maar goed dat we nu bijna geen Nederlanders in het elftal hebben staan; dat vergroot de kansen toch weer ;)
Was echt een wedstrijd voor onze Baumgartl en Gloster.

Who is the most dangerous player that we must look out for? How you see tye defence without Vertonghen?
Rafa. He's the main offensive force. Super fast and has the ability to dismantle the opposing defense at ease because how fast he is while maintaining the ball close to his feet.
I think we will note Jan absence because his substitute is a young and inexperienced CB (morato). A guy with like 4 or 5 games in the main squad. I like him but it's not the same as playing with Jan. But I don't know. It's in this type of games that sometimes players show they are very good and that they're ready. And Morato has the potential to be a future regular in Brazil's squad. We payed a ridiculous amount of money for him (like 8M when he was 18)

Status
Je kunt niet meer reageren.
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan