Benfica - PSV | Woensdag 18 augustus | Eindstand: 2-1

Status
Je kunt niet meer reageren.
We kunnen hier wel een wedstrijdje houden wie favoriet is. :rolleyes:
Ik zie nog geen favoriet en hou het op 50/50.
Na de 1e wedstrijd liggen de verhoudingen wellicht anders, maar dan kan het nog 50/50 zijn.

we lost europa league to sevilla in penalties like 6 or 7 years ago
the year before that lost in the last minute against the then european champions chelsea

we are the european team with most european cup finals lost i think. if it not us is juve and we're the second

SL Benfica is a big club that also had bad luck in many ocasions. we have 2 champions league but could have a lot more

i wasn't born but i think the champions league you guys won was agaisnt us? Veloso miss the decisive penalti...
Wasnt that the guy who lost his shoe? Only active memory I have about that game, being ten at the time.

I think we will note Jan absence because his substitute is a young and inexperienced CB (morato). A guy with like 4 or 5 games in the main squad. I like him but it's not the same as playing with Jan. But I don't know. It's in this type of games that sometimes players show they are very good and that they're ready. And Morato has the potential to be a future regular in Brazil's squad. We payed a ridiculous amount of money for him (like 8M when he was 18)
Don't worry about the young replacement. That sort of thing usually plays out against PSV; important and regular squad player is out, and the inexperienced replacement steps up and plays the best match of his life. :cautious: I would prefer the slow and old Vertonghen to play against our attackers.

How big of a role will the home crowd play upcoming Wednesday?
i thinks we can only fill a third of stadium maximum capacity right? i don't know for sure
we are a people's club. even if we only have 20 thousand it'll make a big difference for us.

for you guys, i don't think you'll have to worry.

like, it makes a difference for us but not for you. Now the teams are used to travel and players are used to playing in every kind of atmosphere so i don't think it makes a difference in a bad way

We can have a contest here to see who is the favourite. :rolleyes:
I don't see a favorite yet and keep it at 50/50.
After the 1st match the proportions may be different, but then it can still be 50/50.
i think it's a very close matchup yes
i would say 55-45 for SL Benfica because of experience

but yeah, either team can pass through

weet iemand of PSV voornemens is om te komen met PSV fan tokens ala PSG? Winst op Benfica zou gelijk tot waardestijging leiden...

Jonge broer van Götze op intensive care
Zo das heftig nieuws zo om half 8. Hoop dat het goed gaat en dat Götze wel speelt.

Status
Je kunt niet meer reageren.
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan