PSV Nieuws Algemeen

Succes met Schmidt. Laat maar weten wanneer je hem moe wordt.

Right now we are in the honeymoon phase of a new manager. You know, all the methods are revolutionary, all the players are loving them, "you can already see the difference!", and other wishful thinking remarks like that.

We had 20.000 fans in the stadium watching the first training session. Total insanity, as I have not yet seen anything of special, neither in our matches or in the movements we're making in the market.

FXyHUeGVsAgvbei

Romario volgt later, de voetafdruk van hem was op dit moment niet beschikbaar. En nee geen grap, is echt zo haha.

Het standbeeld van Luuk komt aan het einde van de Walk of Fame. In goud. 12 meter hoog. Met een diamanten hoofd. Omringd door knielende standbeelden van spelers die met hem hebben gespeeld.

Laatst bewerkt:
Romario volgt later, de voetafdruk van hem was op dit moment niet beschikbaar. En nee geen grap, is echt zo haha.

Het standbeeld van Luuk komt aan het einde van de Walk of Fame. In goud. 12 meter hoog. Met een diamanten hoofd. Omringd door knielende standbeelden van spelers die met hem hebben gespeeld.
Bedoel je niet Luc?

Ik moet nog werken aan de spelers er omheen, dat past niet echt, maar zo krijg je alvast een idee...

untitled1.jpg

Toch ook voorspelbaar. Er wordt online gestemd. Dan krijg je meer stemmen van de generaties die meer online te vinden zijn/waren. En dat is nu eenmaal minder de generatie die Romario heeft gezien.
Exact mijn gedachten. Coen Dillen, de v.d. Kerkhofjes, van Beveren zijn er ook niet bij.

Vind dat ze het wel mooi hebben gedaan. Vanuit de standbeelden voor de poort van Oost en dan langs Oost. En die andere helden volgen nog wel. Die stemming is gewoon puur om het hele project te kickstarten en de fans erbij te betrekken.

Hartjes voor het mooie verhaal. Kus van de niet zo Luuk fan ;):ROFL:

Good luck with Schmidt. Let me know when you get tired of him.

Finally saw two Benfica games from start to finish:

Benfica 3-0 Nice
Benfica 5-1 Fulham

Everyone is going bonkers about the speed and intensity of this team. Myself I am worried about two things:

1. Physically speaking, I see no way a team can handle such a demand, pressing 90 mins of the game with no real intelligence, game after game, and at the same time having a relatively short squad. I predict lots of physical issues with the players, mid-season;
2. Tactically speaking, our defense is not very strong, neither we have a GK that knows how to handle the space in front of him. I predict opponent teams will quickly adapt to this and put long balls behind our defense like butter, on the counter attack. Specially on a Portuguese League where 80% of the teams play with 11 players behind the ball, losing time constantly and constantly waiting for the counter attack.

I am more apprehensive than anything at this point. This seems to me kind of a naive/romantic manager, that your regular football fan likes: lots of running after the ball, lots of nerve, but little brains.

PS: I understand this is not the correct topic for this, was just finishing the ongoing conversation. Will revert to the correct thread next time.

Laatst bewerkt:
Finally saw two Benfica games from start to finish:

Reading 0-2 Benfica
Benfica 3-0 Nice
Benfica 5-1 Fulham

Everyone is going bonkers about the speed and intensity of this team. Myself I am worried about two things:

1. Physically speaking, I see no way a team can handle such a demand, pressing 90 mins of the game with no real intelligence, game after game, and at the same time having a relatively short squad. I predict lots of physical issues with the players, mid-season;
2. Tactically speaking, our defense is not very strong, neither we have a GK that knows how to handle the space in front of him. I predict opponent teams will quickly adapt to this and put long balls behind our defense like butter, on the counter attack. Specially on a Portuguese League where 80% of the teams play with 11 players behind the ball, losing time constantly and constantly waiting for the counter attack.

I am more apprehensive than anything at this point. This seems to me kind of a naive/romantic manager, that your regular football fan likes: lots of running after the ball, lots of nerve, but little brains.

PS: I understand this is not the correct topic for this, was just finishing the ongoing conversation. Will revert to the correct thread next time.

Sounds like our pre season start last year. Hope it works out better for you.

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan