PSV - Benfica | Dinsdag 24 augustus | Eindstand: 0-0

Status
Je kunt niet meer reageren.
We just lost our right back Diogo Goncalves. Injured. Our other options are very bad. If Almeida is the chosen one, I think it's changes everything and you guys are the favourites.

I kinda lost my confidence to tomorrow :S:
Is he that important for your team?

Ze moeten dat kleine ventje gewoon een klein knietje tegen zijn boven been geven in minuut 1. Dat is de enige die ‘echt’ creatief is op het middenveld bij Benfica .

Pff, heb ook al aardig de kriebels in mijn buik te pakken. Kan me niet meer herinneren dat ik zo zenuwachtig ben geweest voor een wedstrijd van PSV. Ben vooral nieuwsgierig of een vervolg krijgen op de eerste of tweede helft van de vorige wedstrijd. In de eerste helft was Benfica toch wel weer ijzingwekkend goed. Hoop vooral dat Madueke zijn goede flow weer hervindt en Gakpo op dezelfde voet doorgaat als in de tweede helft tegen Benfica. Waar ik ook heel benieuwd naar ben is wat er op de transfermarkt gebeurt als we deze wedstrijd winnen. Ergens heb ik het gevoel dat er leuke namen in de coulissen staan te wachten die alleen haalbaar zijn omdat we de financiële middelen van CL nodig hebben of dat die spelers bereid zijn te komen als ze in de CL kunnen spelen. Zou wat zijn als we weer zo'n transferspektakelstuk krijgen als destijds met Mertens, Gini en Strootman :love:
Ik denk dat we de eerste en tweede helft een verschil in conditie gezien hebben, met ook wat schroom die wegviel.

We just lost our right back Diogo Goncalves. Injured. Our other options are very bad. If Almeida is the chosen one, I think it's changes everything and you guys are the favourites.

I kinda lost my confidence to tomorrow :S:

What happened to the guy?
What is the average expectation among your supporters?

Ik wil bij deze een verzoek indienen bij de mazzelaars die bij deze Legendarische clash kunnen zijn.

Iedereen heeft het over de fitheid van Madueke en de andere gladiatoren. En terecht.

Maar de supporters in het stadion moeten eigenlijk ook de strijd van hun leven leveren.

Dus gebruik je stem niet te veel vandaag en morgen overdag. Neem een keelsnoepje. Drink wat whiskey om baccillen te doden.

En geniet van morgen! Ik ben jaloers...

3-1!!!!!
Nee hoor, foei, dat mag niet van schoolmeester Hugo. Je moet stil blijven zitten en je mond houden!

Nou, het komt dus goed morgen! :)
Op basis van Leeuwarden vind ik ook nogal vreemd. Ramalho wel/niet in de basis scheelt een hoop. Ook Max vind ik, ondanks verdedigen niet zijn sterkste punt, sterker dan Mwene.

Op basis van Leeuwarden vind ik ook nogal vreemd. Ramalho wel/niet in de basis scheelt een hoop. Ook Max vind ik, ondanks verdedigen niet zijn sterkste punt, sterker dan Mwene.
Het is natuurlijk ook bullshit. We speelden met heel wat andere spelers.

Is he that important for your team?
He himself isn't that good but the alternatives are way worse especially Almeida. A guy that didn't play last season due to knee injury and never was that good even before that.
Another thing is Diogo was a winger till last season so his characteristics are perfect to be the full back in a line of 5 defenders. Almeida or Gilberto (especially Almeida) are much slower and less technically gifted.

What happened to the guy?
What is the average expectation among your supporters?
He missed pre-season so maybe that's the reason he had to stop now. It was against you that he left the match with some physical problems and if you guys remember the guy that came in was Almeida and he was simply atrocious:lmao:

We as supporters are a little apprehensive because it really is an important game to ourselves and the team isn't playing that good (maybe due to the consecutive games)

He missed pre-season so maybe that's the reason he had to stop now. It was against you that he left the match with some physical problems and if you guys remember the guy that came in was Almeida and he was simply atrocious:lmao:

We as supporters are a little apprehensive because it really is an important game to ourselves and the team isn't playing that good (maybe due to the consecutive games)
Almeida. Yeah. Yellow within 60 seconds 😂

Wonder if Vertonghen will actually get on the pitch.

Laatst bewerkt:
Benfica's RB Diogo Gonçalves is injured and didn't come with the team to Eindhoven
Good news for Cody. Try catching that eel with defenders with poor acceleration and mobility. ;) Do you think Vertonghen will be a starter at the centreback?

almeida. yeah. Yellow within 60 seconds😂

Wonder if Vertonghen will actually get on the pitch.
If I had to guess I would say Jan will start because it's a big game and he's more experienced of course. If it was my decision, I'd pick Morato because he's been playing very well and is faster than Jan (and PSV explore the space behind the last line of defenders very well).

Good news for Cody. Try catching that eel with defenders with poor acceleration and mobility. ;) Do you think Vertonghen will be a starter at the centreback?
It's really hard to say as coach Jorge Jesus is quite unpredictable, specially in these decisive matches. But I would say that Vertoghen should start on the bench. Regarding the RB both Almeida and Gilberto, in my very personal opinion, defend better than Gonçalves but weaker on attack.

Status
Je kunt niet meer reageren.
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan