Hi guys, Beran Rainz here live from Tel Aviv. I just got some additional intel from an Israeli friend of mine.

Seems like Zahavi can score with
- his right foot
- his left foot
- his third leg
- headers
- airstrikes
- AK47's
- backheels
- you name it!

He's an astonishing player who will single-handedly make sure you win the Eredivisie title and perhaps even the EL. Besides that he's a very caring husband, an amazing father and stellar professional. He cares about human causes and rumours have it he will start a charity. By the way, he graduated cum laude from Tel Aviv university and will probably write a few scientific articles in his free time in Eindhoven.

Also, if you need a new president for your club, he would be the perfect candidate once he retires! But that won't be in the next 5-7 years, because he is like Zlatan. He will only get better and better, this is only the start!

Feel free to ask any questions.

Your reporter Beran, live from Tel Aviv.

Hi guys, Beran Rainz here live from Tel Aviv. I just got some additional intel from an Israeli friend of mine.

Seems like Zahavi can score with
- his right foot
- his left foot
- his third leg
- headers
- airstrikes
- AK47's
- backheels
- you name it!

He's an astonishing player who will single-handedly make sure you win the Eredivisie title and perhaps even the EL. Besides that he's a very caring husband, an amazing father and stellar professional. He cares about human causes and rumours have it he will start a charity. By the way, he graduated cum laude from Tel Aviv university and will probably write a few scientific articles in his free time in Eindhoven.

Also, if you need a new president for your club, he would be the perfect candidate once he retires! But that won't be in the next 5-7 years, because he is like Zlatan. He will only get better and better, this is only the start!

Feel free to ask any questions.

Your reporter Beran, live from Tel Aviv.

Did Ajax want him or not?

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan