Overige Nationale Teams

Dat lijkt me ook, maar wel vreemd dat daar niet een lijn gekozen is.
Nou ja, elk continent heeft een ander opzet in de kwalficatie voor het WK. Maar dat is ook logisch, want niet elk continent heeft evenveel landen en niet elk continent heeft evenveel tickets.

That's the sign that you are a boomer

Probably. I am perfectly fine with my eurodance, techno and trance from my younger years, instead of criminal stuff about shooting people, getting bitches and money, and mistreating women.

PS: There is still awesome music nowadays. Not that one.

Laatst bewerkt:
Probably. I am perfectly fine with my eurodance, techno and trance from my younger years, instead of criminal stuff about shooting people, getting bitches and money, and mistreating women.

PS: There is still awesome music nowadays. Not that one.

Eurodance, didn't hear that one in a long time haha. Just wondering, what's your favorite Trance hit?

Must admit I watched the video without the audio. I just like calling people old, so I wouldn't feel old myself.

Eurodance, didn't hear that one in a long time haha. Just wondering, what's your favorite Trance hit?

Must admit I watched the video without the audio. I just like calling people old, so I wouldn't feel old myself.

There are so many from the late 90s early 2000s.

Since this a dutch forum, why not sharing one track that was part of the EURO 2000 game?

Early FIFA soundtracks were just brilliant and influenced me a lot during my mid-teens.

I don't revisit these often, I will be honest, as the nostalgia hits way too hard. For those who remember it, that feeling that everything was peaking, the Internet was primitive so the potentials seemed endless, same for personal computers, cell phones, all the music that we heard when we went to dance clubs was so energetic, futuristic, unifying.

Even EURO 2000 was fucking brilliant despite the heartbreak. You will probably have a consensus that that specific tournament was the peak of international competitions of a modern age.

I miss those euphorical times from the turn of the millenium. Badly.

There are so many from the late 90s early 2000s.

Since this a dutch forum, why not sharing one track that was part of the EURO 2000 game?

Early FIFA soundtracks were just brilliant and influenced me a lot during my mid-teens.

I don't revisit these often, I will be honest, as the nostalgia hits way too hard. For those who remember it, that feeling that everything was peaking, the Internet was primitive so the potentials seemed endless, same for personal computers, cell phones, all the music that we heard when we went to dance clubs was so energetic, futuristic, unifying.

Even EURO 2000 was fucking brilliant despite the heartbreak. You will probably have a consensus that that specific tournament was the peak of international competitions of a modern age.

I miss those euphorical times from the turn of the millenium. Badly.
Euro 2000 feels like an endless amount of penaltys missed. :cry:

Euro 2000 feels like an endless amount of penaltys missed. :cry:

Oh I had no memory that you guys reached the semis.

If we look at the final 4. Portugal, France, Netherlands, Portugal, any of those teams was a dream team of that time.

Football is kind of ironic. Portugal had a tremendous generation back then (maybe our best ever) and in the end they won, well, nothing. Only the Junior World Cups in 89 and 91.

Nigeria -Ghana is 1-1 geworden. Dat is ook de stand over 2 duels volgens mijn app. Wie is er dan door?

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan