The news sites in Israel said that his wife managed to untie herself and use the alarm while they were in other rooms looking for expensive stuff.
Eran also knows that he has a club in Israel that wants him, but it does not suit him to give up on his career in PSV. but when it's his family at the stake, it won't be an easy decision.

Also, people here who say Israel isn't safe are probably uninformed. I live in Israel and I also been in Europe, mostly in the UK. personally, considering that I'm Jewish, I feel much safer in Israel than any other place and I bet Eran does too.

Also, I understand some people are talking about why Eran chose to live in that place, and the reason is that there is a big Jewish community there.

Also, people here who say Israel isn't safe are probably uninformed. I live in Israel and I also been in Europe, mostly in the UK. personally, considering that I'm Jewish, I feel much safer in Israel than any other place and I bet Eran does too.

That's a (personal) feeling, you can't tell me or proof me that the rich peeps don't get robbed/scammed in other countries 2, it may be or feel a little less compared to Western Europe but this type of crime is everywhere. With sportsmen, singers, actors etc. You can watch there instagram and make a list what you need to take/steal and 'come and shop' for free.

His reaction to run away (from now and here) is normal, everything else feels safer now. Usaly criminals get scared when there is someone at home or a alarm goes off, but his bad luck was that the criminals where real determined to succes at whatever cost.

Zahavi gaat vandaag, zoals sommigen hier voorstelden, beslissen of hij het seizoen hier afmaakt of alvast eerder terug gaat naar Israël.
Uiteraard vind ik het triest voor Zahavi en zijn gezin wat hen overkomen is. Maar een vertrek van de voetballer Zahavi zal ik geenszins betreuren, want ik vind Zahavi zeker na de winterstop nauwelijks een toegevoegde waarde hebben voor PSV. Madueke is veel dreigender in de buurt van de 16 meter van de tegenstander dan Zahavi. En wil PSV Madueke behouden voor de club, dan moet men Zahavi niet nog een seizoen in Eindhoven houden. Het is dus beter om Zahavi over een maand uit te zwaaien als speler van PSV.

The news sites in Israel said that his wife managed to untie herself and use the alarm while they were in other rooms looking for expensive stuff.
Eran also knows that he has a club in Israel that wants him, but it does not suit him to give up on his career in PSV. but when it's his family at the stake, it won't be an easy decision.

Also, I understand some people are talking about why Eran chose to live in that place, and the reason is that there is a big Jewish community there.
Also the UK isn't really comparable to The Netherlands. Not that this is the safest place on earth, but the UK is worse

That's a (personal) feeling, you can't tell me or proof me that the rich peeps don't get robbed/scammed in other countries 2, it may be or feel a little less compared to Western Europe but this type of crime is everywhere. With sportsmen, singers, actors etc. You can watch there instagram and make a list what you need to take/steal and 'come and shop' for free.

His reaction to run away (from now and here) is normal, everything else feels safer now. Usaly criminals get scared when there is someone at home or a alarm goes off, but his bad luck was that the criminals where real determined to succes at whatever cost.
I know, that's why I said "I feel..." and I think feeling safe here, is better than not feeling safe in a place that is safer on paper.

I know, that's why I said "I feel..." and I think feeling safe here, is better than not feeling safe in a place that is safer on paper.
I suppose it's logical to feel safe in a familiar environment (assuming the country is not in some war). I didn't necessarily feel unsafe when I was in Israel (Tel Aviv, Jeruzalem, Jericho - early 2020) but I did feel less safe than at home in The Netherlands (including in Amsterdam).

Armed robberies are not very common in The Netherlands, but as a football player you're more of a target than your average Henk.

Eran en Shay Zahavi reageren op wat hen is overkomen: ‘Tijd nodig om dit mentaal te verwerken’

link

Eran, Shay and children.

המון כוח לעבד אותו. (Y)

Laatst bewerkt:

Eran en Shay Zahavi reageren op wat hen is overkomen: ‘Tijd nodig om dit mentaal te verwerken’

link

Eran, Shay and children.

המון כוח לעבד אותו. (Y)

En komen er tijden
Van veel tegenslag
Dan zullen wij tonen
Wat vriendschap vermag

And when times will come of much setback
Then we'll show what friendship can do
Ik wil ook wel op Shay passen hoor tijdens de wedstrijden.

Safer than UK or the Netherlands? Articles like this don’t make the Israelian newspapers?

Raketten afgevuurd op Jeruzalem, Amsterdamse vader (28) moet schuilen met zijn kinderen

Safer than UK or the Netherlands? Articles like this don’t make the Israelian newspapers?

Raketten afgevuurd op Jeruzalem, Amsterdamse vader (28) moet schuilen met zijn kinderen

Nee, natuurlijk niet. Die kunnen heel geen Nederlands lezen man!

Yes, my point is still valid. I'm afraid to walk with yarmulke outside of Israel, that's enough for me to feel safer here.

And for the guy who tags me in the Palestine-Israel thread, I'm not here to debate politics, I was talking about the incident of Eran Zahavi.

Yes, my point is still valid. I'm afraid to walk with yarmulke outside of Israel, that's enough for me to feel safer here.

And for the guy who tags me in the Palestine-Israel thread, I'm not here to debate politics, I was talking about the incident of Eran Zahavi.
I can understand you want to talk about football or Zahavi. And I can understand you feel safer in your own country than others. I think that is normal (at least for a lot of people. Not all unfortunately).

I hope Zahavi and his family can recover in peace and I hope Zahavi will be better and have more luck in his second season at PSV :)

Dit zou wel een aparte transfer zijn, maar als hij zijn vorm (doelpunten) doortrekt in 2 jaar PSV is hij zijn geld meer dan waard. Ook op basis van het filmpje ziet het er goed uit, lekker uit in Amsterdam van buiten de 16 vol in de bovenhoek. En Onana maar tijdrekken
Kwam deze tegen en zag direct zijn vrije trap weer voor me, zou Jur 1913 voorspellende gaves hebben? ;)

In de reguliere berichtgeving van de afgelopen dagen wordt overigens met geen woord gerept over het afknippen van een stuk haar? Als ik daar op google zie ik dit ook alleen bij clickbaitsites genoemd worden. De gewone media reppen hier niet over. Wat dat betreft lijkt dat meer een gerucht waar we heel voorzichtig mee moeten omgaan (en ja, ik weet t, ik plaatste het 1e bericht waarin het genoemd werd, mea culpa)

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan