PSV - Benfica | Dinsdag 24 augustus | Eindstand: 0-0

Status
Je kunt niet meer reageren.
I do not hate the country of Portugal. I hate the way they play football. It is in your DNA to play dirty. Crying at the referee...theatrically falling at every breath of wind...stalling......just doing everything you can to win dirty and filthy. With this game, Benfica will be outplayed in the champions league, which is what I hope.

"Benfica will be outplayed in the champions league". No shit buddy. Nobody here thinks we're gonna win it.

The referee had no influence whatsoever. Not all games are pretty, and also let me tell you that dutch teams tend to be on the other side of the spectrum (too naive, too many times). The fact that you guys aren't pragmatic doesn't mean the others are cheaters.

11 vs 11 Benfica was superior in all aspects.

"Benfica will be outplayed in the champions league". No shit buddy. Nobody here thinks we're gonna win it.

The referee had no influence whatsoever. Not all games are pretty, and also let me tell you that dutch teams tend to be on the other side of the spectrum (too naive, too many times). The fact that you guys aren't pragmatic doesn't mean the others are cheaters.

11 vs 11 Benfica was superior in all aspects.
Visiting the opposite’s forum to show your superiorism, is nothing but modern imperialism.

Benfica was in two matches just for 40 minutes the Benfica I expected it to be. Yesterday your only good player was the goalie.

This I do not agree. In Portugal PSV should have scored 2 - 2. Also in Eindhoven PSV were better against 11 of Benfica.

Sure, PSV didnt score enough so Benfica deserved to continue. However, Benfica was not superior towards PSV at all.
They did in Crying on the grass. If I was on the pitch I was send off with a red red card For breaking a leg for sure. The Benfica player had to end his career in Eindhoven.

Ik vind Madueke een geweldige speler. Maar gisteren maakte hij absoluut niets klaar.
Wat dat betreft vind ik alle kritiek hier op Zahavi overtrokken. Die zorgde nog voor gevaar, Noni niet.
Noni schoot anders wel een bal net naast de kruising en stond (zo ongeveer) 1 op 1 met de keeper.

Je weet dat je al 35 miljoen krijgt bij deelname aan het toernooi toch? Daar hoef je geen wedstrijd voor te spelen (mits je voorrondes hebt gespeeld natuurlijk).
Nee dat is onwaar. Start geld CL is geen 35 miljoen.
De startpremie voor de Champions League bedraagt voor alle clubs in het hoofdtoernooi alleen al 15,65 miljoen euro.

zeg maar scheelt ons een Bruma😉

Visiting the opposite’s forum to show your superiorism, is nothing but modern imperialism.

Benfica was in two matches just for 40 minutes the Benfica I expected it to be. Yesterday your only good player was the goalie.

Imperialism? What?

Anyway, you are wrong. As I told you Portuguese people have a natural sympathy for Dutch people and football in general and I just passed by to drop a GG to you guys and wish you good luck, but once I got here the conversation was all around cheating and other less nice adjectives about our football in general, so...

In all complete honesty, is not like I'm * that * happy with this, apart from the importance of the money. In Europa League you actually have a real chance of silverware.

Ik vind Madueke een geweldige speler. Maar gisteren maakte hij absoluut niets klaar.
Wat dat betreft vind ik alle kritiek hier op Zahavi overtrokken. Die zorgde nog voor gevaar, Noni niet.
Klopt in zijn jeugdigheid wilde hij forceren. Gakpo is een stuk verder In ervaring en wellicht opgedaan bij oranje.

Bleh, baaldag.. ben er toch zieker van dan ik dacht. Balen dat Zahavi die opgelegde kans mist. Balen dat Vertessen zijn kans mist. Balen!!

En de EL is ook mooi, en daar gaan we met dit spul zeker wel overwinteren enz. Enja, we kunnen kampioen worden met dit spul, maar dat daalt morgen wel in..

BALEN!!

Startpremie is 15. Plus wat miljoenen van de marketingpool.
Ja en nu krijgen we 5 dus scheelt 10 klinkt heel anders dan 35 die sommige geloven. Zoals gezegd scheelt 1 Bruma of 1 Baumi. Toont aan dat scouting en opleiding de belangrijkste factor is Maw JDJ is hij de juiste man?

Imperialism? What?

Anyway, you are wrong. As I told you Portuguese people have a natural sympathy for Dutch people and football in general and I just passed by to drop a GG to you guys and wish you good luck, but once I got here the conversation was all around cheating and other less nice adjectives about our football in general, so...

In all complete honesty, is not like I'm * that * happy with this, apart from the importance of the money. In Europa League you actually have a real chance of silverware.
I don't think Benfica cheated. But I also don't think Benfica plays really attractive football. With 11 players they also didn't play to win. They played not to concede a goal.
It's all fine, and you achieved your goal of getting into CL. But don't expect us to admire your style of playing. It was an awful match for us, and for the neutral spectator.

Ja en nu krijgen we 5 dus scheelt 10 klinkt heel anders dan 35 die sommige geloven. Zoals gezegd scheelt 1 Bruma of 1 Baumi. Toont aan dat scouting en opleiding de belangrijkste factor is Maw JDJ is hij de juiste man?
laten we met die conclusie even wachten nog..

We krijgen 5 miljoen CL geld en 3,6 miljoen startpremie EL erbij. Toch 8,6 miljoen.

Anyways, ik ben er echt ziek van. Dat gevoel gaat vandaag niet zomaar over en kunnen die Portugezen svp. weer terug naar hun eigen forum. Dank.

We krijgen 5 miljoen CL geld en 3,6 miljoen startpremie EL erbij. Toch 8,6 miljoen.

Anyways, ik ben er echt ziek van. Dat gevoel gaat vandaag niet zomaar over en kunnen die Portugezen svp. weer terug naar hun eigen forum. Dank.
Niet op reageren helpt. :cool:
:unsure: Het is maar de vraag of het Portugezen zijn. :cautious:

Ik heb het idee dat ik vandaag ook niet opgestart ga raken. Wat een ellende. Straks ook nog gezellig met schoonfamilie uit eten, weer aan moeten horen dat dit "typisch PSV is" :sick:.

Ben lang niet zo ziek geweest van een "verloren" pot (ja het was 0-0).
Het is inderdaad kut, maar Benfica is gewoon te geslepen voor dit PSV. Het was een nare loting. Ik heb toch goede hoop op een mooi seizoen. Ik had dit eigenijk al wel een beetje ingecalculeerd. Ik was zieker van vorig jaar Olympiakos en laatste keer CL ( tegen Inter, waar die keeper er met rood af had gemoeten) en al die onnodige nederlagen in toppers vorig jaar, dan na deze pot.

Ik neem aan dat ze over een week weer vertrokken zijn.

I don't think Benfica cheated. But I also don't think Benfica plays really attractive football. With 11 players they also didn't play to win. They played not to concede a goal.
It's all fine, and you achieved your goal of getting into CL. But don't expect us to admire your style of playing. It was an awful match for us, and for the neutral spectator.

That's fine, have a good run this season. Time for me to go as well, cya and good luck.

Status
Je kunt niet meer reageren.
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan