PSV - Benfica | Dinsdag 24 augustus | Eindstand: 0-0

Status
Je kunt niet meer reageren.
We loved your fireworks. Will you send them again tonight? Good luck at the Europa League! FORÇA BENFICAAA
Typical reaction of a Portuguese bastard. Enjoy your matches in the champions league and good luck. Enjoy the spoils for a long time.

What really makes me happy was to remember your opinions here in the past few days. We are not Galatasaray, I think you didn't show us enough respect. Regarding the game, of course I am proud!! To play down to 10 men against 11 + 3 for 60 minutes and defend so well... I am proud of our boys tonight. Once again, all the best for you at Europa League.
What a silly way of finding happiness in life. Wasting your time on a forum of a foreign club and caring so much about random opinions. Anyway, all the best for you too.

Typical reaction of a Portuguese bastard. Enjoy your matches in the champions league and good luck. Enjoy the spoils for a long time.
Hummm I see so many anger with Portuguese in general... Did some portuguese guy stole your girlfriend or something? Do something: come visit us at Lisbon and you will change your opinion quickly ;)

What a silly way of finding happiness in life. Wasting your time on a forum of a foreign club and caring so much about random opinions. Anyway, all the best for you too.
It is not a waste of time, simply because I respected PSV since the draw took place. I love forums and I decided to come check your opinions here. What I found was what left me a little bit pissed off, I must confess. Maybe we are not Benfica from the past (with 7 champions league finals), but I believe we are a respectful side. I didn't find it here and I was hoping to register just to mess around a bit with you guys.

Seriously I will leave you now. But I must confess that I will follow your team this year. Madueke and Gakpo are incredible players! All the best.

What really makes me happy was to remember your opinions here in the past few days. We are not Galatasaray, I think you didn't show us enough respect. Regarding the game, of course I am proud!! To play down to 10 men against 11 + 3 for 60 minutes and defend so well... I am proud of our boys tonight. Once again, all the best for you at Europa League.
Respect is earned differently over here. Here you will get respect if you play good football, not if you just raise a wall and slow down the game at every opportunity, going overboard on theatrics, and making a ton of fouls. Then you will get our disrespect and loathing.

I do not wish you the best of luck in the CL, I wish you a last place in the group phase, heavy injuries for your player doing theatrics, and no goals scored during the entire campaign. :bye:

Respect is earned differently over here. Here you will get respect if you play good football, not if you just raise a wall and slow down the game at every opportunity, going overboard on theatrics, and making a ton of fouls. Then you will get our disrespect and loathing.

I do not wish you the best of luck in the CL, I wish you a last place in the group phase, heavy injuries for your player doing theatrics, and no goals scored during the entire campaign. :bye:
Maybe that's why you guys always lose with Portuguese sides. Think about it. Now, like I promised, I will leave you guys.

Ahh come on, give him the respect he deserves!! He is the founding father of the club.

SLB play as a wall and it was strong enough, i also like the pasion of the coach of SLB, I dont like how benfica try to slaughter Gakpo that was wrong, We are Dutch we like Atacking footbal
so we have to get used to that you won this way, on the forum you can also see that we have a german coach that we also have to get used to haha
Enjoy CL!

Hummm I see so many anger with Portuguese in general... Did some portuguese guy stole your girlfriend or something? Do something: come visit us at Lisbon and you will change your opinion quickly ;)
Well. Don’t mention that. Lived in Spain and went to visit Lisbon for a couple of days by car. Maybe i met the wrong persons (natives) and the wrong people from the institutions, but never again Lisbon.
One of the worst holidays ever.

Nothing to do with you, just bad luck, maybe.

Ik weet dat ik niet zo moet denken maar het gebeurt gewoon, Ihhateren had ons misschien van dienst kunnen zijn deze wedstrijd..

Net thuis aangekomen..wat een kutgevoel zeg. De scheidsrechter liet het tijdrekken enorm gaan, die had meteen een waarschuwing of een kaart moeten trekken voor die onzin. En die 1 minuut extra tijd voor de rust sloeg al helemaal nergens op.

Zahavi was helaas nergens te bekennen vandaag. We hebben echt een nieuwe spits nodig.

I don't like seeing you guys so hostile against us. Most people in Portugal love the Dutch NT teams and clubs. Absolutely no hard feelings about 1988 at all.

Just because you guys lost against our clubs and NT several times, there's no reason for this hate.

Also, it seems unfair that Portugal is accused of playing defensively. Most Portuguese national teams and clubs always played an offensive football. Just remember the Portuguese NT in 2000 and 2004. Or Benfica during its glory years. It's not our fault that Fernando Santos won EURO 2016 by playing defensively and now we're stuck with him forever.

Benfica today? Well we played with 10 men. You wanted us to go full attacking mode exposing our goal?

Laatst bewerkt:
Sangare was trouwens wel echt uitstekend. Gaf een keer de bal weer stom weg in de eerste 10 minuten, maar was daarna een van de beste op het veld

Status
Je kunt niet meer reageren.
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan