UEFA Europa League 2022/23

Sevilla dus. Op basis van hun geschiedenis in de competitie klinkt dat als een onmogelijk tweeluik, maar ze staan dit seizoen 17e in de competitie met 11 punten...
Beter dit dan dat ze middenmoter zijn. Dan kan je er voor kiezen om seizoen goed te maken door vol voor de EL te gaan. Nu zal de prioriteit toch vermoedelijk bij lijfsbehoud liggen.

Beter dit dan dat ze middenmoter zijn. Dan kan je er voor kiezen om seizoen goed te maken door vol voor de EL te gaan. Nu zal de prioriteit toch vermoedelijk bij lijfsbehoud liggen.
Na de winter is wel Ocampos terug bij Sevilla. Die is natuurlijk op wraak uit

En voor de liefhebber:

Engelssprekende forum van Sevilla.

Alleen maar lof voor ons.

PSV is a dangerous animal. Gakpo caught fire last season and has become even better this season. If Sevilla need to break the bank or mortgage the RSP for one player this is the one.
Xavi Simons is also shining brightly. After being hyped since he was born and spells at Barca and PSG the Eindhoven giants managed to pluck him, he now has 8(!) goals in just 12 games for them.
And also our very own legend Luuk De Jong , be kind on us please. Or maybe do us a favor and kick us out so Sampaoli can concentrate on the league.

I love the draw tbh. This is not the Sevilla of old and if we show up in both legs and play to our talent, no reason we can't advance. Won't be easy mind, especially with how they like to set up this season and still have some good players regardless of league position, but we can do it.

I love the draw tbh. This is not the Sevilla of old and if we show up in both legs and play to our talent, no reason we can't advance. Won't be easy mind, especially with how they like to set up this season and still have some good players regardless of league position, but we can do it.
I'm a bit more wary about this tie, especially because they are ranked so low in the league this season. That is typically a set up for PSV to switch off, despite Sevilla's record in this league; they are real cup fighters, and have won this league more than any other club. I think it would have been better for PSV if they had drawn against a bigger club that was ranked higher in the league and was a CL level club; then you won't have to worry about them switching off. Even though Sevilla is a big enough club for that not to happen, I'm still not sure about it, because of their poor performance in their national league.

Wel slim om twee boxen bij de F-Side te zetten, dan weten we als die idioot door zijn microfoontje schreeuwt in ieder geval dat er niet alleen Union fans in het stadion zitten

Te weinig lef naar voren, zwakke en zachte passes. Ajax loopt in de tweede helft wel tegen een paar counter goals vrees ik.

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan