Overige Nationale Teams

We got Jamaica on Thursday in Austin, Texas and I will be in attendance:grin:. Hopefully we get the 3 points and keep the momentum going. Still embarrassed we didn't quality for the last WC.
Very good job in the second half by us to get the 3 points😁

I had a fantastic time and just to note would love for us to take a look at Pepi.The kid is ready for Europe so why not the for best team?😁

I had a fantastic time and just to note would love for us to take a look at Pepi.The kid is ready for Europe so why not the for best team?😁
I don't know man, Ajax has already so much attackers...

Btw Iran won gisteren van de VAE van van Marwijk nadat ze eerder het Irak van Dick Advocaat opzij hadden gezet. Iran is nu eerste in de groep, boven Zuid Korea. De voorhoede met Taremi (Porto), Azmoun ( Zenit) en Alireza is de beste linie van hen. En de keeper is beter dan de gemiddelde Eredivisie keeper. Maar ook qua lelijkheid gaat hij die strijd wel winnen.

This morning I saw some Ajax supporters I follow on Twitter saying they hope he’ll sign for Ajax. Hopefully that’s not going to happen.

Great to hear you’ve had a great time :)

This morning I saw some Ajax supporters I follow on Twitter saying they hope he’ll sign for Ajax. Hopefully that’s not going to happen.

Great to hear you’ve had a great time :)
I hope not too! Their's only one team in the Netherlands and its not that team.I think Beasley still lives in Texas maybe he can go and convince young Pepi how great PSV is😁

Seriously though I would love him here he's an immense talent but could see him going to the Bundesliga for some reason.

We got Jamaica on Thursday in Austin, Texas and I will be in attendance:grin:. Hopefully we get the 3 points and keep the momentum going. Still embarrassed we didn't quality for the last WC.
Are you living in Austin? Great city (at least 25 years ago ;) )

Are you living in Austin? Great city (at least 25 years ago ;) )
Nah pal one of my friends recently moved down there so US versus Jamaica was a good excuse to come and see him:grin: Does seem like a cool city to live in though; this morning me and him drove through the University of Texas campus and saw let us just say a lot of coeds that made us both stare in wonderment;):drool:

Kroatië wint met 1-0 van Rusland en plaatst zich voor het WK.

Slechts 1-0, maar het is genoeg.
64% Balbezit 36%
20 Doelpogingen 2
6 Schoten op doel 0

En hoe, pruts russen hadden 1 spits 1 doelman en 9 verdedigers, in eerste 80 min waren ze 1x voor de goal geweest gewoon, alleen maar verdedigen :sick: Om dan door eigen doelpunt te verliezen hahahaha karmaaa voor het verkrachten van voetbal. Makkelie had niet veel te doen maar wat die deed was allemaal perfect,

Portugal-Servië nu 1-1. Als Servië wint, plaatsen zij zich voor het WK.
Ik zou het fantastisch vinden als Portugal zich niet plaatst, alhoewelnik Ronaldo ook nog wel een eindtoernooi gun.

Servië wint met 1-2 van Portugal.
Spanje wint met 1-0 van Zweden.

Servië en Spanje gaan naar het WK. Portugal en Zweden naar de play-offs.

Die Tadic is gewoon een abnormale machine…wordt over een week 33 maar lijkt de fitste van allemaal…pfff ik heb er wel respect voor maar baal dat wij zo’n speler niet hebben gehaald, geloof niet dat hij onhaalbaar was voor ons, maar goed kopen we niets voor nu 😑
Aangezien Ajax zijn droomclub is, denk ik van wel. ;)

En wat staat Portugal nu te wachten, het uitvechten met 10 andere nummers 2 plus 2 nations league teams? Moet ze denk ik wel lukken?

En wat staat Portugal nu te wachten, het uitvechten met 10 andere nummers 2 plus 2 nations league teams? Moet ze denk ik wel lukken?
Zo gemakkelijk is dat niet.

De 10 nummers twee van de tien kwalificatiepoules plaatsen zich voor de play-offs. Deze worden aangevuld met twee landen uit de Nations League. Middels deze play-offs zullen twaalf landen strijden voor de drie laatste tickets voor het WK 2022.

It's not that easy.

The 10 numbers two of the ten qualifying groups qualify for the play-offs. These are supplemented by two nations from the Nations League. Twelve countries will compete for the last three tickets for the 2022 World Cup through these play-offs .

Portugal has the obligation to go through. But unless the national coach isn't changed, pretty sure we will struggle with any team in the world.

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan