What are his strength's and weaknesses? Is he a good header?

Strengths: Finishing and shooting overall, good headers, great movement off the ball and ability to free himself up, great composure, he is a very clutch player.

Weaknesses: Not too fast, dribbling is ok but nothing spectacular, could be physically weak against Eredivisie defenders.

Welkom Asaf at our humble forum. How are his leadership skill and how is he in the pressure game? because he needs to stear the young players in the front, Malen and Gakpo, can he do that?

Welcome Asaf to our humble forum. How are his leadership skill and how is he in the pressure game? because he needs to stear the young players in the front, Malen and Gakpo, can he do that?

Thanks, I feel very welcomed : D

Zahavi is a leader, at some point he captained every team he's been in through he's career, including the national team. he can be a great influence for PSV's young talents.

in this video which i'm not sure if you guys can see, he is shown at our match in the UEFA Nations League match against Slovakia right after we conceded an early goal (0:44). He is saying in Hebrew: "Let's go! Keep you head's up! Be quite and don't blame anyone!"

[QUOTE = "PSVNEC, post: 442595, member: 8103"]
Welcome Asaf to our humble forum. How are his leadership skill and how is he in the pressure game? because he needs to stear the young players in the front, Malen and Gakpo, can he do that?
[/ QUOTE]

Thanks, I feel very welcomed : D

Zahavi is a leader, at some point he captained every team he's been in through he's career, including the national team. he can be a great influence for PSV's young talents.

in this video which i'm not sure if you guys can see, he is shown at our match in the UEFA Nations League match against Slovakia right after we conceded an early goal (0:44). He is saying in Hebrew: "Let's go! Keep you head's up! Be quite and don't blame anyone!"

Aah thats great, the video did not play for some reason. And i got a pop up in hebrew and i still have no clue what to do with it hahah

But how is he with the pressure game?

Aah thats great, the video did not play for some reason. And i got a pop up in hebrew and i still have no clue what to do with it hahah

But how is he with the pressure game?

Do you mean if he pressures well or if he is good under pressure?
I'd say he is ok in both, nothing spectacular.

Strengths: Finishing and shooting overall, good headers, great movement off the ball and ability to free himself up, great composure, he is a very clutch player.

Weaknesses: Not too fast, dribbling is ok but nothing spectacular, could be physically weak against Eredivisie defenders.

Thank you! And I forgot to tell you: Welcome to the forum. It's good to have some inside info.

But still 33 years old + never played on a high level club/league, making goals in China is easy but it's a big risk when you want to do good in Europe :unsure: If he was something special, he would have been on the radar by other EU clubs in the past years, but no one has ever heard anything of him..

But still 33 years old + never played on a high level club/league, making goals in China is easy but it's a big risk when you want to do good in Europe :unsure: If he was something special, he would have been on the radar by other EU clubs in the past years, but no one has ever heard anything of him..

Ach, de meeste wedstrijden in de eredivisie of tegen de LASK, Aarhus of Rostock's in Europa zullen ook weer niet zo heel veel hoger niveau hebben dan de Chinese superleague denk ik dan. En realistisch gezien is het halen van spelers die PSV op gelijke voet brengen als een Napoli, Sevilla of Lyon qua salarisverschillen best lastig.

De vraag is of hij voldoende meerwaarde brengt om zijn salaris te rechtvaardigen voor PSV; doelpunten maar ook het brengen van balans en ervaring binnen het team. Als Zahavi voldoende bijdraagt aan een goed seizoen, is de financiele meerwaarde van zijn komst indirect: het een stuk makkelijker maken om spelers als Guti, Hendrix, Doan of Viergever te verkopen voor bedragen waarvoor een betere vervanger gehaald kan worden.

Laatst bewerkt:

True, but here is a list of attackers in the Chinese league who did not come close to his numbers: Hulk, Alex Teixeira, Ezequiel Lavezzi, Oscar, Éder, Yannick Carrasco, Alexandre Pato, Graziano Pellè, Anderson Talisca, Sandro Wagner, Cedric Bakambu and the list goes on... surely that is saying something right?

He chose the big China money over Europe but that does not mean he wouldn't have been successful there too... anyway we will find out soon I guess :)

Mij lijkt deze speler best interessant hoor. Ik bedoel, als dat bejaarde konijn er in 3 seizoenen nog 38 in kan trappen. Waarom zou een speler die jonger is en bijna 1 op 1 loopt het dan ineens niet kunnen?

Wil je op alle fronten mee blijven doen, dan kun je niet leunen op de jonkies. Je ziet wel hoe dat vorig jaar compleet fout ging toen er een aantal geblesseerd raakte. Kun je dadelijk weer aantreden met Bruma.

Ik hoop vooral dat onze nieuwe Israelische forumvriend "dat bejaarde konijn" door de Google Translate gooit...

In Europe yes, but we're the Eredivisie...

Sport1 weet het zeker: Zahavi hakt knoop door en wil voor PSV spelen
Gepubliceerd: Woensdag 16 september 2020 om 17:14

Volgens het Israëlische Sport1 is de transfer van Eran Zahavi naar PSV wat dichterbij gekomen. De spits van het Chinese Guangzhou R&F zou zijn zinnen hebben gezet op een overstap naar Eindhoven. Het is wachten op goedkeuring van de Chinese club.
link

2.5m per jaar aan salaris ?
Welke Chinese of Israëlische drugs gebruikt die gast

Volgens het Israëlische Sport1 is de transfer van Eran Zahavi naar PSV wat dichterbij gekomen. De spits van het Chinese Guangzhou R&F zou zijn zinnen hebben gezet op een overstap naar Eindhoven. Het is wachten op goedkeuring van de Chinese club.
link

Geen idee, maar hij levert met dit salaris al flink in, zit volgens de geruchten nu rond de 10m per jaar.

link

Je weet toch wel dat hij in Nederland gemakkelijk aan drugs kan komen. :rolleyes: ;)

link

en als het in de pers verschijnt is het een waarheid als een koe ?????????

link

Dit is het bericht van gisteren, niets nieuws dus. Die verhalen over zijn salaris zijn later afgezwakt.

/correctie - Het is toch een nieuw bericht, maar er staat niets nieuws in. Ik vind op Twitter alleen nog een recent bericht dat hij in elk geval niet naar Fenerbahçe gaat.

Laatst bewerkt:
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan