Carlos Vinicius (A) Gehuurd van Benfica

Penalty

Forum Hall of Fame Inductee
Carlos Vinicius heeft een contract met PSV getekend.

E-HKJkUWQAQo5VJ

E-I5-_uWUAQ6Bai

Zou eigenlijk wel leuk zijn als de mods de posts in de algemene geruchtentopic hier naar toe kunnen verplaatsen. Voor het archief wel fijn om de eerste reacties te lezen, vooral de beschrijvingen van onze Portugese gasten

Ben echt heel benieuwd. Had nog nooit van de beste kerel gehoord, zeg ik eerlijk, maar als je dan de reacties van de forum-Portugezen hier leest durf ik voorzichtig positief te zijn. Welkom Vinicius!

dante21 Bruma I'm going to stalk you again about our new signing Carlos. What could be the motivation for him to sign here? He already proved him self in the Europe League with lots of goals. The topscorer of last season of the national league is 'rewarded' for it by a transfer to Celtic. Does the Dutch league still have some status in Portugal?

dante21 Bruma I'm going to stalk you again about our new signing Carlos. What could be the motivation for him to sign here? He already proved him self in the Europe League with lots of goals. The topscorer of last season of the national league is 'rewarded' for it by a transfer to Celtic. Does the Dutch league still have some status in Portugal?
He was shocked when he walks in the field and saw PSV. He say this is not PSG 😬

dante21 Bruma I'm going to stalk you again about our new signing Carlos. What could be the motivation for him to sign here? He already proved himself in the Europe League with lots of goals. The top scorer of last season of the national league is 'rewarded' for it by a transfer to Celtic. Does the Dutch league still have some status in Portugal?
Celtic? Don't you mean Tottenham?

I think he could be motivated. He's going to play in a good club.

I really don't know how to compare our league to Eredivisie

ou league is basically Benfica, Porto and Sporting and sometimes Braga

The rest is really poor

That's why most clubs dont win leagues outside of the top 3:

Benfica: 37 leagues
Porto : 29
Sporting : 19
Belenenses: 1
Boavista: 1

PSV versterkt selectie met spits Vinícius​

link

PSV heeft zich op de laatste dag van de transferwindow versterkt met Carlos Vinícius. De 26-jarige Braziliaanse spits wordt voor twee seizoenen gehuurd van Benfica. PSV heeft tevens een koopoptie bedongen. Directeur Voetbalzaken John de Jong: ‘Met Vinícius voegen we directe kwaliteit toe aan PSV.’

“Mijn missie is helder: ik ben hier om doelpunten te maken en kampioen te worden“, zegt de Brazilaanse aanvaller in een eerste reactie. “Ik ben erg blij om hier te zijn en wil iedereen bedanken voor de hartelijke ontvangst die ik vandaag heb gekregen. Mijn eerste indruk van PSV is goed. In Brazilië kennen we de club natuurlijk vanwege alle landgenoten die hier speelden en spelen. Ook heb ik met André Ramalho en Bruma gesproken over PSV. Ik voel me welkom en kijk ernaar uit om er samen met iedereen die de club een warm hart toedraagt een mooie periode van te maken.”

cid80688_VINI%201.jpg

Laatst bewerkt:
Celtic? Don't you mean Tottenham?

I think he could be motivated. He's going to play in a good club.

I really don't know how to compare our league to Eredivisie

ou league is basically Benfica, Porto and Sporting and sometimes Braga

The rest is really poor

That's why most clubs dont win leagues outside of the top 3:

Benfica: 37 leagues
Postage : 29
Sports: 19
Belenenses: 1
Boavista: 1

I meant the topscorer of the Dutch league of last season Giakomakis if I spelled his name correctly. Despite being the topscorer of our league he costed Celtic 2,5 million to sign him. But he played for a small club that relegated to a lower division. Our league dominated by Ajax en PSV for decades. Feyenoord used to be a top 3 club, but since Mike Obiku and John the wulf retired Feyenoord lost their status as title challenger. I think portuguse clubs have a huge advantage on the Brazilian market because you can get them to Europe and they still can speak their own language.

I meant the topscorer of the Dutch league of last season Giakomakis if I spelled his name correctly. Despite being the topscorer of our league he costed Celtic 2,5 million to sign him. But he played for a small club that relegated to a lower division. Our league dominated by Ajax en PSV for decades. Feyenoord used to be a top 3 club, but since Mike Obiku and John the wulf retired Feyenoord lost their status as title challenger. I think portuguse clubs have a huge advantage on the Brazilian market because you can get them to Europe and they still can speak their own language.

John the Wulf. :ROFL:

Niet verwacht dat een speler van dit kaliber nog naar PSV zou komen op de laatste dag, moet nog even zeker de in's en out's afwachten over de kosten maar huur met optie tot koop die niet verplicht is, netjes gedaan John. Jammer dat de RB en CAM/CM niet gelukt is, maar goed deze is wel top hoor.

• Leuk
Reactions: DrJ
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan