Carlos Vinicius (A) Gehuurd van Benfica

E-JN8neX0AQT2sj

Carlos Vinicius is de 25e Braziliaan bij PSV.

Ken hem niet. De omschrijving op VI klinkt een beetje als Zahavi. Spits die niet echt een individuele actie heeft, maar het moet hebben van snel anticiperen. Idealiter wil je een ander type spits, als de wedstrijd daar om vraagt. Maar goed.

Ik kende hem verder niet, maar zijn cijfers bij Benfica zien er goed uit. Lijkt me als reservespits een prima huurling!

Not expected that a player of this caliber would come to PSV on the last day, definitely have to wait for the ins and outs about the costs but rent with option to buy which is not mandatory, nicely done John. Too bad the RB and CAM/CM didn't work out, but this one is great.
He doesn't have that much "caliber". He is 26 years old and only has 1 good season at Benfica and 6 months at Rio Ave. He was at Napoli, Monaco and Tottenham and did not manage to impress to stay there. That being said I think he is a good striker and if given the change will score plenty of goals in the Eredivise.

He doesn't have that much "caliber". He is 26 years old and only has 1 good season at Benfica and 6 months at Rio Ave. He was at Napoli, Monaco and Tottenham and did not manage to impress to stay there. That being said I think he is a good striker and if given the change will score plenty of goals in the Eredivise.
Plenty of goals exactly what we miss and what we need, I also saw he did good in the Europa League, so we will see. I think this is a very good deal for us and maybe a step back voor him if you look at his previous clubs, but I think he can grow here an can be really important .

Plenty of goals exactly what we miss and what we need, I also saw he did good in the Europa League, so we will see. I think this is a very good deal for us and maybe a step back voor him if you look at his previous clubs, but I think he can grow here an can be really important .
I don't think it's a step back at all, unless he likes to waste his career on the bench of rich clubs. The reason for him not staying at Benfica is extra-football and involves Jorge Mendes, otherwise he would probably be a starter and we wouldn't have bought Yaremchuk.

Ben erg benieuwd naar deze speler en hoe hij gebruikt gaan worden. Volgens de Portugezen vrienden op het forum is hij een echte afmaker, zonder al te veel elegantie. De Israëlische forummers zeiden destijds ook dat Zahavi er minimaal 25 per seizoen ging maken in de Eredivisie. Zijn statistieken zijn goed en er zit een goede kop op. Dus ik zeg, Vamos Carlos!

Het profiel: https://www.transfermarkt.nl/carlos-vinicius/profil/spieler/525287

Hij heeft er inderdaad één goed seizoen op zitten 2019/2020 en daarna heeft hij vooral de bank warm gehouden. Ik vind hem een hoge marktwaarde hebben voor hetgeen hij gespeeld heeft, maar we zullen het zien.
Als je kijkt naar het aantal minuten wat hij heeft gespeeld en het aantal doelpunten/assists dan heeft hij het toch keurig gedaan. De laatste 3 jaar elke 80 minuten betrokken bij een doelpunt/assist. Nu weet ik natuurlijk niet wat het niveau van de tegenstanders was maar de cijfers zijn netjes.
Als hij dat bij PSV haalt ben ik meer dan tevreden.

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan