PSV - Ajax | Zondag 17 april | Finale KNVB Beker | Eindstand 2-1

Status
Je kunt niet meer reageren.
How sad.....

Woman asks home hooligan: How was the match? Response: No idea, I was hopping backwards. But after the game, the toilets there were smashed to pieces. Response: I'm glad you had a good time, honey.....

That's one of the reasons I have stopped belonging to organized support groups (which I did for years). Slowly I realized it had little to do with football, but much to do with nonsensical violence, obscure connections to the club administration and security forces, drug dealing (right in the middle of the matches), far-right politics, and so on and so on.

I love the game but I try to give as little money as possible to the club.

Ik hoop op een leuke, spannende, maar vooral eerlijke wedstrijd zonder controverses. Hard, maar fair. Alles om te winnen, maar zonder theater.

Dat de beste moge winnen!
Samenvattend:
Leuke wedstrijd: check
Spannende wedstrijd: check
Eerlijke wedstrijd: check
Geen controverses: check
Hard, maar fair: check
Alles om te winnen: check, vooral bij PSV
Zonder theater: toch wel check. Het was vooral veel emotie en dat hoort in een finale.

Dat de beste moge winnen: check. Beide ploegen waren erg aan elkaar gewaagd, maar ik denk dat PSV uiteindelijk de meeste aanspraak maakte op de winst, al had Ajax 'm net zo goed kunnen pakken.

Jammer van de uitslag, maar verder gewoon een perfecte bekerfinale. Dat ze elk jaar maar zo mogen zijn!

That's one of the reasons I have stopped belonging to organized support groups (which I did for years). Slowly I realized it had little to do with football, but much to do with nonsensical violence, obscure connections to the club administration and security forces, drug dealing (right in the middle of the matches), far-right politics, and so on and so on.

I love the game but I try to give as little money as possible to the club.

Oof. You've managed to formulate my opinion quite well. I have a strong aversion against ''ultra'' culture, because most of the time it's the shit you've described; football matches attract so many braindead ''supporters'' (most of which aren't even real supporters of the team itself, but just use the club as a vehicle for their glorified drug, fighting and extremism rings). I grew up not going to football matches because no one in my family really watched football outside of the national team. I fell in love with the game for its tactical aspects and the game itself, not all the unnecessary shit that surrounds it that has little to do with experiencing a game of sports.

I don't feel much of an urge to be in the stadium. People are free to think of that what they will, but that's just how it is. I enjoy watching PSV play and I do enjoy seeing a good atmosphere created in the stadium (as we did yesterday), but I'm not someone who is likely to join in. Of course I fully understand why other people, like many people on this forum, attend games in person and enjoy it - by all means, have fun! It's just not for me. I don't consider myself less of a supporter for it.

Laatst bewerkt:
Het mag ook gezegd worden dat Makkelie een uitstekende pot floot..
Mwah oké zou ik zeggen. Geen penalty Ajax, geen geel Martinez met bal tegen Sangaré schoppen, geen geel Brobbey voor het duwen van Ramalho(?) terwijl hij in de lucht hing en geen rood Gravenberch tegen Vertessen.

Mwah oké zou ik zeggen. Geen penalty Ajax, geen geel Martinez met bal tegen Sangaré schoppen, geen geel Brobbey voor het duwen van Ramalho(?) terwijl hij in de lucht hing en geen rood Gravenberch tegen Vertessen.
Het was geen Penalty sowieso. Voor de rest hield ie het kort. Ik was niet ontevreden

We hebben het toch echt erger meegemaakt.
Ik vond dat hij gisteren prima floot, net als Bas Nijhuis terecht veel toeliet aan beide zijden en dat is het belangrijkste.
Nu nog , net als Basje, eerder geel geven als Tadic, Klaassen en Blind om de haverklap tegen hem aan staan te l*llen.
Zie het positief zoals Dropshot, het uitmiddelen is begonnen. Prompt wint PSV van Ajax. ;)

Samenvattend:
Leuke wedstrijd: check
Spannende wedstrijd: check
Eerlijke wedstrijd: check
Geen controverses: check
Hard, maar fair: check
Alles om te winnen: check, vooral bij PSV
Zonder theater: toch wel check. Het was vooral veel emotie en dat hoort in een finale.

Dat de beste moge winnen: check. Beide ploegen waren erg aan elkaar gewaagd, maar ik denk dat PSV uiteindelijk de meeste aanspraak maakte op de winst, al had Ajax 'm net zo goed kunnen pakken.

Jammer van de uitslag, maar verder gewoon een perfecte bekerfinale. Dat ze elk jaar maar zo mogen zijn!
Jammer van de uitslag? Geen enkele moeite mee..

Status
Je kunt niet meer reageren.
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan