X
X
  • Filter
  • Tijd
  • Tonen
Clear All
Nieuwe posts

Oorspronkelijk gepost door Goodfella Bekijk bericht
    According to the PSV website, tickets for this match are - not surprisingly - sold out. If you want tickets for this match, you need a bit of luck and a big wallet I'm afraid...

Next week (16th of March) PSV is scheduled to play against RKC Waalwijk. Not the most anticipated match I'll give you that, but RKC plays a different style of football than VVV Venlo - and their keeper is Jeroen Zoet, who actually is a PSV player on loan for RKC. You don't need a clubcard or anything to buy tickets for this match. If you can read a little Dutch, here's the link for information:

CLICK

After ajaks, PSV also plays against FC Groningen and NEC in Eindhoven. Groningen and NEC have the same conditions as the match as RKC: no clubcard necessary to buy tickets. Now, same as for RKC: not the most anticipated match-ups on paper, but there is a certain possibility that the match against NEC will be the match which makes PSV the 2012-2013 league champions. If this happens, you're in for a real treat because you can expect a nice party in the stadium.
    I believe if you only want tickets door the match against NEC, you do need a club card. If you buy the passe partout for all three (RKC, Groningen and NEC), you don't need one.

Geef reactie

Oorspronkelijk gepost door Vedette Bekijk bericht
      I believe if you only want tickets door the match against NEC, you do need a club card. If you buy the passe partout for all three (RKC, Groningen and NEC), you don't need one.
      If I interpret the information on the PSV website correctly, you can buy the following without the need of a club card:

- Passe partout for the home-matches against RKC, Groningen and NEC
      - Tickets for the home-matches against RKC Waalwijk and FC Groningen ("Verkoopvoorwaarden: Vrije verkoop, er is dus geen PSV Club Card nodig om kaarten te kopen.")

So you're right about the home-match against NEC. I believe PSV updates this part of the website on a regular basis, and if they continue to play like they did yesterday against Heereveen it could be the case that they decide to change the conditions for buying tickets from 'club card necessary' to 'free sale of tickets'.

Geef reactie

Oorspronkelijk gepost door Goodfella Bekijk bericht
        In this topic, foreign and domestic visitors of the PSV Forum can introduce themselves to the rest of the PSV Forum. We hope to welcome many foreign visitors and to gain some personal interest in each other, it would be nice if everyone could say something about him/herself.
        Apologies, test only

Geef reactie

We zijn er maar druk mee...
        X